The Coach House on Kinross House Estate was built in 1680 and pre-dates Kinross House itself. Extensive refurbishment of this charming and historic stables courtyard was completed in 2015.
- Ten en-suite double bedrooms
- Private dining for up to 50 in a dramatic double-height baronial Dining Hall
- Tartan Library with split mezzanine seating
- Picturesque walled garden with glass house
- Boutique spa complete with three treatment rooms, hydrotherapy pool and sauna
The Coach House is a great option as overflow accommodation for larger groups looking to hire the full Estate. The renovation of this charming building was completed in 2015 and it now offers private dining for up to 60 guests, overnight accommodation for up to 20 and is home to our luxury spa facilities.Exclusive Hire
The spa facilities comprise charming cottage-style treatment rooms, a hydrotherapy pool, sauna, relaxation room and the truly unique Tartan Library Bar, perfect to relax, catch up with friends and perhaps enjoy a coffee, afternoon tea or a glass of Prosecco…
Weather permitting during the summer months, outdoor seating around the courtyard can be provided.
The Spa can be booked for private use for our exclusive use guests.Find out more