Events on the Estate cater for a wide range of high-net-wroth individuals from all over the world; staying with us for a mixture of vacations, parties, weddings, corporate meetings and incentives. Together with the senior management and wider team, this position is responsible for ensuring that the Events Manager and Marketing Manager are fully supported in their roles, ensuring that the property and Estate in respect of “front of house” are presented and operated in a manner befitting the experience defined as “Kinross House”, and, to assist in ensuring that all our events are planned and looked after with utmost care and attention.
Very importantly, to carry out your role in a cheerful and positive manner. Contributing to a happy working environment, for all staff, with a positive and proactive mindset.
This is a hands-on role. Your core hours will be 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. However, the position requires flexibility, and you will be required to work some evenings and weekends during events. Any hours worked over your core hours will be given back as time in lieu.
Essential Experience & Skills:-
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and reprioritise workloads when necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good organisational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- At least 1 years hands-on experience within a high-end/luxury events setting or environment.
- Competent in using Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to analyse data and spot trends.
- Creative minded and contribute ideas to marketing campaigns.
- Experience in compiling and distributing information such as website and social media analytics.
- Monitor and manage social media accounts, creating content and responding to messages across a wide range of platforms.
- Engage and manage PR relationships, attending networking events when required.
- Organise and co-ordinate photography and videography shoots.
Desired Experience & Skills:-
- Skills in photography and videography.
- Knowledge of Adobe suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Lightroom).
- Knowledge of CRM software (ideally Active Campaign).
- To be fully aware of the Estate’s facilities and capabilities and take every opportunity to promote the Estate, working with a strong sales focus and determination to secure new events.
- To manage and create content for all of the Estate’s social media pages, responding to comments and messages.
- To produce CRM reports for fortnightly S&M meetings with CEO/Head Office.
- Attending networking events as and when required.
- Build and develop strong relationships with other high-end luxury brands.
- Together with the Events Manager, effectively manage and carry out the complete sales process: from initial enquiry stage, to producing and submitting quotations/proposals for clients, conducting professional and informative show rounds, and to secure business.
- To maintain efficient filing, trace and communication systems, follow-up procedures in line with guidelines.
- Building strong relationships with clients through regular contact by telephone, email and in-person.
- Work effectively with outside suppliers/service providers and other internal departments to provide a seamless and top-quality customer experience.
- To take part in pre-event handover meetings and post-event debriefs.
Fire Safety & Health and Safety:-
- To be aware of fire safety legislation and procedures, and to attend induction, fire handling and evacuation procedures training.
- To attend Fire Marshall training and to fully understand hot to evacuate guests in the case of an emergency.
- To be aware of Health & Safety requirements noting that all duties must be carried out to comply with current Health & Safety at Work legislation.
- To follow the appropriate requirements for storage of chemicals and waste disposal in accordance with COSHH and WEE.
- To carry out other reasonable duties as may be reasonably required on an ad hoc basis to ensure the smooth operation of Kinross House.
To apply please fill out the form below or email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org